DEVELOPING CONFIDENT TAX STRATEGIES, ONE PLAY AT A TIME.
A great coach that I used to work with had this saying “Be comfortable being uncomfortable”… with Varsity Tax Prep, we want our clients to feel comfortable talking to us about their tax and financial situations. Always judgment free and professional but with an honest personal touch.
We know that talking about taxes isn’t fun, but Jason and the team will work hard to make sure you are comfortable with all your filings and feel prepared for what’s next.
- Preparation and filing of current personal federal tax return. For those receiving only W-2 wages and filing form 1040.
Self-EmployedDBA or Single Member LLC
- Preparation and filing of current personal federal tax return + Schedule C. For those who have a combination of W-2 and 1099 income and have a disregarded entity.
Small Business ReturnsMulti-Member LLC or Partnership
- Preparation and filing of current tax returns for small businesses including: 1120 Corporate Tax Returns, 1065 Partnership Income Returns, Schedule K-1’s, and other forms and schedules specific to your business needs
Preparing your own income tax return can be confusing and stressful. At times it may leave you with more questions than answers. Today’s tax laws are so complicated that even filing a seemingly simple return can be confusing. It can be so easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
What we need from you…
- Tax returns and information from the prior year
- Prompt communication
- Documentation, receipts, etc.
Here’s what you get…
- A highly-trained professional with knowledge of the most up to date tax laws and available deductions
- A straight-forward checklist of items needed up front to create a smooth, effective process
- A return that is checked and rechecked by our computer software to identify any potential problems and maximize any potential refund.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically which expedites receiving a potential refund.
Jason’s knack for money, business, and politics all combine to make him an ideal tax professional. He is a relationship builder who will take the time to get to know clients and their tax needs and then coach them through a tax strategy that prepares them for years to come. Jason is dedicated to serving our client’s tax needs, from the simple to the complex and will work hard to ensure that TK Tax has a solution for you.
In my spare time you can find me relaxing on the lake with my family, enjoying some of Austin’s awesome live music, or on the basketball court.
I honestly do not know how I could manage the finances of our small, young non-profit without the support of TK Solutions and Tana Kramer. Her work is precise, efficient and timely. She is highly professional and is a woman of great integrity. Our treasurer and board love how she is willing to help on the larger concerns, the smaller concerns and support our financial learning curve as we focus on serving the children and families in the foster care system in our area. We are beyond grateful to have her on our team..
-Gwen, Non-Profit, Foster Care
I'm very grateful to have found Tana. She is prompt, proactive, orderly and does a great job keeping attention on the priority tasks, which is what you hope for of someone in her role. She's always personable and works hard to make herself and her services convenient to me and accommodating of my schedule and work. She has always been professional and respectful while also advising with complete candor. For all these reasons, I'm grateful to have her supporting my company.
-Nathan, Professional Services
Tana is extremely thoughtful and thorough when performing a Financial Wellness Assessment. She asks all of the right questions and really listens to your business needs. Tana has an extensive understanding of many different business models and really helps you narrow the lens so you have a better understanding of your finances. She is super passionate about her work and that absolutely comes through in every interaction with her. I view Tana as an integral part of my business operations team, and I highly recommend working with her!
-Stephanie, Founder Exec Wranglers
Tana helped us scale the business when the wheels were barely on the bus and now she heads up our Family Office while chasing her own entrepreneurial dreams. She has been a trusted member of the team and coordinates with all levels of our organization so we can stay focused on what matters most.